Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Now It Begins

I heard it from the grapevine that Goldman Sachs was trying to get the Goldman Sachs 666 site shut down. Isn't that s hoot? The company does not like a site whose domain name infers a connection with the devil. To tell the truth, I tried to register a Blogger address with a similar name. The name was already taken. The bastards. It just redirected to the Goldman Sachs 666 web site.

Well I decided to form the Goldman Slacks blog then. I did not coin this term. I think I first read this description on a Yahoo stock message board. It was on a board that actually discussed some other company. Perhaps it was Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae. That matters not. What does matter is that somebody else was unhappy enough about Goldman Sachs that they made another nickname for them which was derogatory.

If you are affiliated with the Goldman Sachs 666 site, or you are the guy who coined the terms Goldman Slacks, drop me a line. If you work for the real Goldman Sachs company, drop me a line. And if you just want to talk about Goldman, post a comment here for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment